Last update May 20, 2018
The aim of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions for the use of this domain “lledogrupo.com“ and “www.lledodaylight.co.uk” (hereinafter, site or web page).
Lledo Iluminacion S.A. (hereinafter, “Lledo”) reserves the right to modify the present General Terms and Conditions of Use in order to adapt them from time to time to current legislation, new legal amendments and usual market practices. In addition, LledO reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any changes or updates to its contents and services, to these General Terms and Conditions of Use and, in general, to any items of the design and configuration of the Website.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use do not exclude the possibility that certain services of the Website may be governed, due to their particular characteristics, by their own specific terms and conditions of use (hereinafter, the “Particular Conditions”), as well as by the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The use of any of the services of the Website entails and expresses the User’s adherence and acceptance of all the General Terms and Conditions of Use in the version published on this Website when the User accesses the Website, as well as any Particular Conditions which may be applicable.
- Ownership of the Website.
This Website and the Lledo brand are the property of Lledo Iluminacion S.A. A-28469625, in the energy and customised solutions business, with registered address at street Cid Campeador nº 14, 28.935 – Mostoles (Madrid). The Company is registered in the Madrid Companies House, Volume 4500, Section 3, Page 201, Sheet No. 35510.
- Data protection.
By accessing and using the LLEDO Website, you will expressly accept and consent to the processing of your data with respect to this policy, although it does so revocably and without retroactive effects. Your access to LLEDO Website is, therefore, subordinate to this policy, as well as all the applicable legislation referred to in this section as well as in the Legal Notice.
In general, it is absolutely forbidden to provide personal data of children under 16 without the consent of the person exercising parental authority or legal guardians.
The User declares and guarantees to be of legal age, that the personal data provided through the different contact forms and subscription are true and correspond to their actual situation, which is up to date, accurate and being obliged to communicate any changes thereof.
In the event that the User provides data of a third party, for example to inform an acquaintance of the publication of an advertisement, to recommend the Website or an article published on it, he / she is informed that he / she will be responsible for having obtained the consent of the person and of the information provided to LLEDO.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR), of April 27, 2016, the user must receive timely and specific information from the controller and the uses and purposes thereof.
For this, the following information is indicated:
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Lledó iluminación S.A.
Company CIF: A-28469625
Address: Street Cid Campeador nº 14, 28,935 – Mostoles (Madrid)
Contact telephone number: 91 665 61 80
Contact email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In accordance with the current legislations, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, “GDPR”), LLEDO informs you that the personal data that you provide us, as well as those that you provide during the negotiation / contractual relationship, will be treated with the purpose of (i) ) carry out a correct management of the relationship, as well as administrative, economic and commercial management, (ii) attend to your queries and requests, (iii) perform a quality control on our products and services, (iv) send you personal communications and gifts directed to our clients, (v) conducting opinion surveys and statistical purposes, and to periodically inform you of news, products and services both by written and electronic means, (vi) compliance with regulations on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
In general, the data received will not be used for any purpose other than attending your request, providing you with personalized attention or sending you information, in case of express acceptance, about LLEDO products or services: wholesale of furniture and lighting equipment.
How do we collect your data?
We always collect your data through your express consent and can be through different modes, such as:
- When you contact LLEDO directly, for example through the website or through the different telephone customer service lines, with the purpose of requesting information about our products and services.
- When you request information or purchase with LLEDO a product or service.
- When you participate in our marketing campaigns, through the website or, events, product presentations, participating in any promotion, raffles.
In the different forms that are on our website, there may be different purposes that we proceed to develop below:
- BLOG: the information will be processed in order to analyze the content of your comment and in case you request it, answer the request you have made.
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER: your email address will only be used to send the aforementioned Newsletter containing information and relevant news of LLEDO and the LLEDO affiliated and investee group.
- CHAT: your contact information will be processed in order to manage the information requested by you.
- STATISTICAL PURPOSE: your data will be treated anonymously and aggregated for the extraction and marketing studies, as well as to improve our products and services, as well as web usability.
- USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU DURING THE NAVIGATION: adapting our offers to your particular profile and preferences or needs, from the personal and commercial information contained in our file as a consequence of your access to the Website, as well as to allow a personalized navigation
- COMMERCIAL PURPOSES: in case you expressly authorize us, your data will be processed in order to send information and publicity, including electronically, on offers, products, recommendations, services, promotions, gifts and loyalty campaigns, on LLEDO products and services, LLEDO group subsidiaries and investees.
In that case, your information will remain in our system as long as you do not request the revocation of your consent.
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS BY EMAIL: If you have expressly requested the receipt of electronic commercial communications, at any time, you can choose not to receive emails with commercial information using the subscription cancellation mechanism contained in each email. However, it is possible that you continue to receive other important messages, which you can not unsubscribe if they are relevant or essential for the presentation of a service. LLEDO undertakes to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS: the processing of your data will be done with the purpose of managing your request for the exercise of rights.
You may withdraw your consent to any, although even if you withdraw your consent, we may still have the right or obligation under the applicable law to collect, use, transfer or communicate your personal information. In addition, we inform you that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and / or to complete any transaction you have initiated before requesting a change or deletion.
We inform you that the consents granted by you are completely revocable. This revocation can be done at any time, either by sending an email to the Data Protection Manager, as it appears at the beginning of this document or by revoking it directly in the different communications that we send you. Likewise, we inform you that said revocation does not have retroactive effects taking effect from the moment of requesting it.
Mandatory nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by LLEDO, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
How long we will keep your data?
The personal data provided during the bargaining relationship will be kept for three years following the date on which we last obtained your authorization, as long as it remains the same, as long as you do not oppose the treatment or do not request its deletion.
The personal data provided during the contractual relationship will be kept for 5 years to be able to attend to possible queries or subsequent claims, as long as it does not oppose the treatment thereof, as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and within the terms established by the binding legislation in tax matter.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of your data with respect to the purposes described above, is allowed by GDPR in accordance with the following legal bases:
The legal basis to address the bargaining relationship, is the legitimacy by express consent of the User; you have authorized, through an automated form and / or paper, your express consent to the processing of your data for certain purposes. You can revoke the consent given at any time.
The legal basis for dealing with the contractual relationship is the legitimation by execution of a contract signed with you.
In addition, in some cases, treatment will be necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations.
In both cases, in order to attend and correctly manage your request, it is necessary that you provide us with the requested information, otherwise we will not be able to respond to your request.
The subsequent treatment for commercial purposes is covered by the consent that we request.
To whom will the data be transferred?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except those necessary entities for the fulfillment of our activity or by legal obligation, such as:
- Banking entities to manage direct debits, collections and payments.
- Administration and agencies in compliance with the corresponding legal obligations.
- The processing agency in charge of the management of procedures in connection with the corresponding obligations of the Public Administration.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- The interested people have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. LLEDO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with the GDPR, whose information can be found at this link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/ index-ides-idphp.php.
- Right to the portability of your personal data (when they have been collected by automated means).
- The request must be submitted in writing to LLEDO, Department of Data Protection, at street Cid Campeador nº 14, 28.935 – MOstoles (Madrid). or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference “Data Protection”.
To exercise the rights, you must verify your identity by sending your ID or other legal document such as passport.
LLEDO is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy, duty to safeguard them and adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee an absolute protection against intrusions, we, our subcontractors and business partners devote the maximum efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with the which guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
- Limit access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
- As a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
- Store the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
- Install perimeter protection systems of computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, for example “hackers”, and
- Usually monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
In those cases, in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other site, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and for all the other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone else.
- Conditions of access and use of the Website.
Access to and/or use of Lledo’s Website confers the status of “User” who accepts, upon such access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use herein. The above Terms and Conditions shall apply regardless of any Particular Conditions applicable when the ordered item or service is purchased.
4.2. Need to register.
User Registration is not necessary in general for access to the content and services of the Website. However, the use of certain content and services may be subject to prior registration by the User. Such registration shall be conducted as expressly stated in the service itself or in any relevant Particular Conditions.
When the User is required to register or provide personal details to access any of the specific services, any relevant collection, processing, transfer or disclosure of the personal data of Users shall be subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 “Data Protection”.
4.3. Access to Website.
The mere access to the Website is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by the User.
4.4. User obligations.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and/or services offered by LledO will be at the sole risk and/or liability of the User.
In general the User undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and if relevant, with any Particular Conditions that may apply, and observe the special warnings or instructions of use contained therein or on the Website, and always act according to law, morality and the requirements of good faith, with due diligence according to the nature of the service received, and refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the Website, the property or rights of LledO, suppliers, other Users or any third party in general.
To access the information contained on the Website and make use of the products and/or services offered, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held liable for the action carried out by the minors in their charge in accordance with current regulations.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligations undertaken by the User in general according to the preceding paragraph, the User undertakes the following for the use of the Website and the provision of services:
- (i) In case of registration, the User agrees to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated.
- (ii) Not enter, store or disclose in or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way goes against morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of others and general regulations.
- (iii) Not enter, store or disclose through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or any other instrument or electronic and/or physical device that may cause damage to the Website, to any services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Lledo, of any User, of any of Lledo’s suppliers, or in general of any third party, or that otherwise may hamper or prevent the normal operation thereof.
- (iv) Not conduct any advertising, promotional or sales actions through the Website, and not use the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Website to send advertising, messages for direct marketing purposes, or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- (v) Not disclose, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, item or content that represents unlawful or unfair advertising.
- (vi) Not send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial space) that have been made available specifically for this purpose.
- (vii) Not post or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content that may mislead the recipients thereof.
- (viii) Not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or the services on the Website, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties, or in any other way.
- (ix) Not destroy, alter, misuse, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of LledO, its suppliers or third parties.
- (x) Not enter, store or disclose through the Website any content that infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights, or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content for which no right is held, in accordance with the law, to make it available to third parties.
- (xi) Not disclose, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, item or content that represents a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
Lledo reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, public order or safety, or in Lledo’s opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Lledo shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by Users through communication applications or other tools of participation.
- Intellectual and industrial property. Prohibition of hyperlinks.
All intellectual property rights in the domain of the Website and its content (data, text, information, logos, images, sounds, videos, designs, icons, buttons, software, trade names, drawings, graphics, links) belong either to LledO, or to other parties that have transferred their rights to LledO, and therefore no User is authorized to use, print or store them under any hardware other than for the User’s personal and private use. The modification, reverse engineering or commercial use of any part of such is thus prohibited.
The use of the Website is only authorized for information and services, provided the source is quoted or referred to, and the User shall be solely liable for any misuse of the Website.
Data, text, information, graphics or links published on the Website, are collected merely for the information of all those interested in such, and any access to them shall not generate any commercial, contractual or professional bond between the Users and LledO.
Under no circumstances shall any licence be granted or any such rights be waived, transferred or sold, either in whole or in part, nor shall any rights or expectation of rights be conferred, in particular, rights for the amendment, operation, reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication of the contents, without the prior express written authorisation by Lledo or the relevant third parties holders of such rights. No link may be established to the Website from any other Website without the prior express authorisation from Lledo and/or any third parties concerned.
This behaviour may lead to Lledo starting any legal proceedings in and out of court in exercise of LledO’s rights and/or the rights of the third parties concerned.
- Trademarks and registered trademarks.
Lledo and all names, including the term Lledo, are registered trademarks, and may not be reproduced, imitated, used or incorporated without our permission.
The Website offers the User technical linking devices and search tools that allow the User access to Websites owned by other parties (links).
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the services and contents of the linked Websites shall be at the User’s sole risk and liability, and releases LledO from any liability over the technical availability of linked Websites, and the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or accuracy of the services, information, items and/or contents to which the User can access on such linked Websites and in the search directories included on the Website.
Lledo shall not be held indirectly or subordinately liable for damages of any nature arising from a) the operation, unavailability, inaccessibility or lack of continuity of linked Websites and/or available search directories; b) the lack of maintenance and updating of content and services contained on the linked Websites; c) the poor quality, inaccuracy, illegality or uselessness of the content and services of linked Websites.
The disclaimer in the preceding paragraphs shall apply in the event that LledO does not actually know whether the activity or information linked is unlawful or harms the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or in the event that if LledO does know, LledO acts diligently to remove the data and content, or block access to them.
On this Website you will find links or hyperlinks to other Websites. We draw your attention to the fact that LledO has no influence or control over the content and design of such, and therefore LledO cannot be held liable for the updating and/or quality of the information provided therein. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections shall not entail any association, merger or partnership with the parties connected.
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
8.1. Availability and continuity of the Website.
LledO does not guarantee the correct operation of our Website in regard to availability and continuity. Consequently, Lledo is exempted from any liability arising from the incorrect operation or interruptions of our Websites.
Users are prohibited from any action on our Website that results in an excess overload of our computer systems and from the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots or software that alters the normal operation of our Websites.
LledO shall not be held liable, within the limits currently established by law, for damages of any nature that may arise as a result of the unavailability, access failures and lack of continuity of the Website.
8.2. Lledo content and services.
LledO shall be solely liable for the services rendered on its own and the content directly originated by LledO. Such liability shall be excluded in the event of force majeure or when the configuration of the User’s equipment is not suitable for the proper use of the online services provided by LledO. In any case, any liability of LledO towards the User shall be limited to the amounts settled directly by the User with LledO, excluding in all events any liability for consequential damages or loss of earnings.
8.3. Third party content and services.
LledO does not exert any prior control, approve or own the content, services, opinions, data communications, files, products and any kind of information collected on the Website and owned by third parties whether they are legal entities or individuals. Neither does LledO guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness and updating of the content, information and services of third parties on the Website.
LledO does not exert any prior control and does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other items in the content and services provided by third parties through the Website that may alter the computer system, electronic documents or files of Users.
LledO shall not be held indirectly or subordinately liable for damages of any nature arising from the use and procurement of the content and services of third parties on the Website, as well as from the lack of legality, reliability, usability, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and updating thereof. LledO shall not be held liable for damages of any nature arising from the following events, but without limitation to such events: a) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights and defective performance or breach of contractual obligations undertaken by third parties; b) unfair competition and illegal advertising; c) unsuitability for the purpose of and disappointment of expectations about the services and content of third parties; d) flaws and defects of any kind of third-party services and content provided through the Website.
The disclaimer in the preceding paragraphs shall apply in the event that LledO does not actually know whether the activity or stored information is unlawful or harms the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or in the event that if LledO does know, LledO acts diligently to remove the data and content, or block access to them.
8.4. Conduct of users.
LledO does not guarantee that the Users of the Website will actually use its contents and/or services in accordance with the law, morality, public order, or these General Terms and Conditions of Use and any relevant Particular Conditions. Lledo does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and/or authenticity of the data provided by Users.
Lledo shall not be held indirectly or subordinately liable for damages of any nature arising from the use of services and contents of the Website by Users, or that may arise from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and/or authenticity of the data or information provided by Users, or the impersonation of a third party by a User in any action through the Website. Lledo shall not be held indirectly or subordinately liable for the following events, but without limitation to such events: a) the content, information, opinions or statements of any User or third parties communicated or posted through the Portal; b) damages caused to third parties arising from the use by the User of services and content on the Website; c) damages caused by untruthfulness, inaccuracy or incorrectness of the identity of Users and all information they provide or make available to other Users; d) damages arising from violations by any User that affect the rights of another User or third party, including copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property.
The User acknowledges to have understood all the information regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of any errors, thereby accepting them fully and expressly.
- Contracting with third parties through the Website.
The User acknowledges and agrees that any relevant contractual or non-contractual bond entered into with advertisers or third parties contacted through the Website, and any participation in competitions, promotions, sale of goods or services, is understood to have been executed only and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and/or third party. Accordingly, the User agrees that Lledo holds not liability for damages of any kind incurred as a result of Lledo’s negotiations, discussions and/or contractual or non-contractual dealings with advertisers or third parties contacted through the Website.
- Right of exclusion.
Without prejudice to any liability for damages that may arise, Lledo reserves the right to deny or withdraw, without notice, access to its Website and/or services and/or products offered, by its own decision or on behalf of a third party, to those Users who violate these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or any Particular Conditions that may apply.
- Term and termination.
The provision of services and/or contents of the Website is for an indefinite period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Lledo is entitled to terminate, suspend or postpone unilaterally at any time and without notice, the provision of the service and the Website and/or any services, without prejudice to the provisions in this regard of the Particular Conditions.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and for any communication that is necessary between Lledo and the User, the User shall contact the Customer Help Desk at the email account email@example.com through the usual legal channels. The User expressly agrees for all communications related to the use of the Website, that the use of email, and personal and contact data, represents a valid procedure for transmitting such communications.
- 13. Newsletters
On our Website there may be the possibility to subscribe to newsletters. The data provided for subscription to newsletters are used only for sending them, unless you state your conformity with a wider use of such data. You can cancel your subscription at any time by using the method provided in the newsletters.
- 14. Social Plugins
In the event that Lledo uses the so called Social Plugins of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, we hereby inform of the following:
The Social Plugins of our Website are disabled by default; that is, they are not activated or send data to our social media unless the User of the Website actually enables them. To use the Social Plugins, you must therefore activate them by clicking on them. The purpose and aim of the collection of data from social media, and your rights and options available for the protection of your personal data, are described in the data protection notices of each of these social media.
- 15. Legal notice about Google Analytics.
- 16. Legal notice about Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. They are used in order for the Website to be able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. If you wish to learn more about cookies, what they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User, not allowing access to personal data, nor in general, to hard disk data. Your acceptance is not required to visit or use the Website.
Today all browsers can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies”. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer at any time. Failure to accept cookies may affect browsing our Website.
- 17. Terms of Service
Alteration of products.
Promotions provided on this Website refer to models and products that often are modified by the manufacturer. Please ask Lledo about the product you want.
Prices and modifications.
Prices and other conditions on the Website are approximate for all users and can be modified by Lledo’s distributors.
All information contained on the Website, is offered as guidance, and is as accurate and current as possible. Even considering the content published as correct in principle, it could contain errors, inaccuracies, or simply have been modified or removed, so we suggest you repeat your visit to the Website after a few days and contact Lledo.
Guarantee on information
The information and statements on this Website do not represent any express guarantee, or that could be interpreted as an implied guarantee. In particular, they do not represent any promise or implied warranties in relation to the characteristics or the suitability of the vehicles to the specific needs of their Users. They may include errors or inaccuracies, and so they are subject to modifications and the specific manufacturing equipment.
- 18. Governing law and case law.
LledO shall use any civil or criminal proceedings afforded under Law, in case of any illegal use of the Website’s domain. The relationship between Lledo and the User shall be governed by Spanish legislation and is subject to the relevant Spanish courts to hear any dispute related to such relationship. Lledo expressly declines to submit to Arbitration Boards, or to any other arbitration proceedings.
Lledo makes available to the Users claim sheets that may be obtained by request from the Customer Help Desk, street Cid Campeador nº 14, 28.935 – Mostoles (Madrid), or from the email address info [at] lledogrupo.com