Brutalism as a concept for luminaire design
With RUE we answer the brutalism trend of visible installations in architecture with all our lighting expertise.
Wide spacing – continuous row or individual luminaire
An in-house designed multiphase optics is able to handle the high brightness of LED light dots which results in a perfect glare control providing visual comfort for human beings.
Our wide space optical system allow a row spacing up to 3 m , guaranteeing uniformity and light levels required for workplaces standards , installed as light line or individual luminaire.
What makes the difference?
- Distance between luminaire runs up to 3m.
- Available as continuous run and individual luminaire.
- Light flux up 2.000 lm/m combined with high visual comfort.
- Surface mounting – easy to install – for client specific fit – outs / floor refurbishments.
- Perfect lighting uniformity without any glare.
Suspended mounted linear lighting system for indoor use. DALI dimmable versions. White finish, LED Light source 840, 25 W, 1.2m individual luminaire with 2.350 lm. 54 W 2.8 m light run version with 5.500 lm. CCT 4000 K , CRI 80. Luminous efficacy up to 102 lm/W, 220- 240 V, impact protection IK 2, IP 20, energy classification A++.
- Extruded aluminium profile, white powder coating finish.
- Suspended with steel cable, individual or light run.
- Life time: L70B50: 50.000 hours (Ta 25ºC).
- Luminaire -integrated electronic gear.
- Power supply: 220-240 V/ 50-60 Hz.
- Corrected power factor: φ 0,95.
- Optical system made up of a lens of its own linear design, added to a high transparency double microprismatic system, which is made up of a matrix of hexagonal-based micro-cones for total glare control.
- High efficacy, UGR<19.